Customer Success serves as the voice of the customer within our company and the face of Onera to our customers.
The Customer Success team ensures customers get the greatest possible value from our platform and partnership. This team also leads internal strategy projects, helping us reimagine and reinvent as our company grows.
About the Role
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Own your customer portfolio. Be the General Manager of your account portfolio. Own the end-to-end strategy for delivering product and expanding how the customer interacts with our platform. Create, execute against, and evolve account goals to drive revenue, retention, and expansion. Manage day-to-day product and partnership activities, analyses, communications, and discussions.
- Serve as a trusted advisor. Partner with customers to understand their business goals and ensure best utilization of the product and platform to drive results. Strategize and problem-solve with customers around new priorities or challenges, and across a range of stakeholders, levels, and functions.
- Support product delivery and platform expansion. Engage with Sales to identify and capitalize on growth opportunities with current customers. Partner with Data Operations to drive technical delivery, including rolling out new programs and product features. Collaborate with Product Management to develop our platform roadmap based on customer insights and feedback.
- Lead strategic initiatives. Help us innovate and exceed our goals by experimenting with new operational models, tools, and processes. Wear different functional “hats” to help us continue to grow and scale.
- You’re partnership-driven. You’re excited about building relationships with customers and collaborating across our team.
- You have strong business acumen and analytical skills. You have a track record of delivering business outcomes. You can generate and communicate data-driven analyses.
- You have excellent planning and organizational skills. You can prioritize customer needs while balancing the best outcomes for our business.
- You enjoy the details as much as the big picture. You can both dive “into the weeds” with a working team, and communicate high-level strategy and results to executives.
- You’re hungry and humble. You believe that every question deserves to be answered, and every perspective is worth hearing.
The Ideal Candidate
- 5-7 years of experience in consulting, banking, or other customer-oriented role
- Highly analytical, comfortable with complex concepts
- Experience crafting and delivering executive-level communications, as well as leading executive-level discussions
- Experience identifying and solving a range of business problems
- Ability to create, manage, and execute against cross-functional project plans
- Comfortable operating with limited direction or, sometimes, complete ambiguity—but always with support and enthusiasm from your fellow teammates
This role is based in San Francisco, CA. Comprehensive compensation includes salary, equity and benefits.
We believe in creating a safe, engaging environment for our team, customers, and partners. We also believe our team is its best when we bring our authentic selves to work. Onera is committed to celebrating and promoting diversity in our workplace, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.