Sales is the growth engine for Onera. The team generates bookings across new and existing accounts by solving real problems and driving tangible business value. It provides a pulse on industry trends and competitive activity, ensuring the company constantly evolves to meet market needs. The Sales team is Onera’s “first impression”—a prospective customer’s interaction with Sales informs the tone and tenor of its entire relationship with Onera.
About the Role
The team is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join its fast-growing sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for selling Onera’s solutions to prospective customers:
- Develop pipeline: Create a healthy pipeline by maintaining appropriate sales development activity, sourcing and cultivating new leads, and developing relationships with key stakeholders. Navigate complex organizations with multiple stakeholders. Identify opportunities based on strategic and business needs.
- Advance opportunities and achieve target quota: Achieve the sales quota for your assigned territories and/or accounts. Advance opportunities through the sales cycle through proactive, consistent engagement with qualified accounts.
- Take a consultative approach: Use a consultative and value-driven approach to create customer relationships that will be the foundation for a successful and meaningful partnership. Overcome business and technical objections of prospective customers as necessary.
- Serve as a cross-functional partner and subject matter expert: Build strong depth of understanding on Onera’s platform, products, and value proposition, as well as industry business processes and terminology. Provide feedback to the Head of Sales based on prospective customer feedback, market insights and industry trends.
- You’re an expert at managing complex sales cycles. You’re comfortable driving opportunities forward, from preparing presentations and formal proposals, to producing price quotes and working with management on contract negotiations.
- You’re a natural communicator. You are comfortable presenting to and establishing credibility with C-suite executives. You can articulate technical details quickly and clearly (both in writing and verbally).
- You’re resourceful and resilient. You have a relentless focus on obtaining outcomes and delivering results.
- You’re self-driven. You’re highly competitive, motivated, and creative.
- You’re curious. You’re interested in professional career development and are open to coaching and continuous learning.
- You’re hungry and humble. You believe that every question deserves to be answered, and every perspective is worth hearing.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5-7 years of experience selling Enterprise Software solutions into Fortune 1000 companies
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas and closing six-figure contracts
- Comfort and expertise calling on and presenting to senior executives, as well as navigating a 9-12 month complex sales cycle with multiple buying groups
- Ability to articulate a complex, technical product and adapt discussion to customer business needs
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
This role may be based in San Francisco, CA, or remotely. Comprehensive compensation includes salary, equity and benefits.
We believe in creating a safe, engaging environment for our team, customers, and partners. We also believe our team is its best when we bring our authentic selves to work. Onera is committed to celebrating and promoting diversity in our workplace, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.