As we enter into a new stage of rapid growth, we’re looking for a Marketing leader who will help us build and scale a repeatable go-to-market strategy and create an industry-leading brand. This is the first and top Marketing role at Onera, reporting into our Co-Founder & CEO.
About the Role
We’re hiring a Head of Marketing who will:
- Build our Marketing function from the ground up — define and oversee strategy, key investments, operations, and team
- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with and influences our overall go-to-market strategy
- Develop and lead our brand, product marketing, content, lead generation, and sales enablement activities; build out our media, event, and community presence
- Build operations to execute against marketing strategy, including processes, tools, and technology; define and track key performance metrics to measure outcomes
- Lead team of marketing specialists, knowing when to wear an extra hat or invest in a new employee
- You’ve led demand generation or product marketing at a B2B company, and have directly contributed to impressive pipeline growth.
- You know how to partner cross-functionally to ensure marketing is in sync with our product strategy.
- You’re a strategic, long-term thinker, but you also enjoy rolling up your sleeves to execute.
- You’re ROI- and results-oriented, and are keen to analyze and improve your marketing programs.
- You’re a strong communicator. You can craft and deliver written and verbal comms across internal and external audiences, multiple functions, and multiple levels.
- You are looking to build. You want to be at a startup because you want to build something from scratch.
- You’re hungry and humble. You believe that every question deserves to be answered, and every perspective is worth hearing.
The Ideal Candidate
- 8+ years B2B marketing experience, ideally in a high-growth SaaS or enterprise software company
- Experience building a marketing function from the ground up, or leading an existing marketing department
- Strong general business acumen, including analytical and project management skills; comfortable managing budgets and monitoring program results
- Comfortable operating with limited direction or, sometimes, complete ambiguity—but always with support and enthusiasm from your fellow teammates
- Experience in e-commerce or supply chain, and familiarity with DTC brands, is a plus
We believe in creating a safe, engaging environment for our team, customers, and partners. We also believe our team is its best when we bring our authentic selves to work. Onera is committed to celebrating and promoting diversity in our workplace, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.