Product Delivery owns how we deliver our products to our customers.
Partnering closely with Customer Success and Product Management, Product Delivery ensures that customer inputs are aligned accordingly with our product platform, in order to drive the most value for the customer while maintaining our product and platform requirements. As our product and platform evolves, Product Delivery is responsible for adapting our delivery approach and standards, helping us reimagine and reinvent as our company grows.
About the Role
As a Product Delivery Manager, you will:
- Execute and deliver product to our customers. Partner with Customer Success to understand account delivery priorities. Analyze feasibility and timeline for each end-to-end task. Work collaboratively with Delivery Engineering to ensure successful execution of tasks. Manage task delivery to completion.
- Align customer-wide priorities and internal resources. Holistically evaluate customer tasks and required timelines for completion. Evaluate steps required for completion and assign owners and timelines accordingly. Manage tasks and task owners in Asana.
- Manage new implementations and enhancements. Be the expert on integrating our product and platform. Work with the customer to understand their functional and non-functional requirements. Align customer requirements to the product platform. Build technical specifications to guide the customer through development. Manage engineering resources to ensure successful delivery of the integration to the customer.
- Manage production support. Triage production issues once identified. Coordinate with engineering to ensure production issues are analyzed and addressed based on priority.
- Evolve our delivery approach with our growing platform. Help us innovate and exceed our goals by experimenting with new tools and processes to raise the bar on how we deliver to our customers based on our expanding platform.
- You’re collaborative. You have experience and enjoy working closely with product and engineering teams – both internal and external.
- You’re technically savvy. You can effectively communicate with engineers to describe what is required to drive a task to completion.
- You have strong analytical skills. You can generate and communicate data-driven analyses.
- You have excellent planning and organizational skills. You can prioritize customer needs while balancing the best outcomes for our business.
- You enjoy the details as much as the big picture. You can both dive “into the weeds” with a working team, and communicate high-level strategy and results to executives.
- You are proactive. You see issues and jump right in to address and improve.
- You’re hungry and humble. You believe that every question deserves to be answered, and every perspective is worth hearing.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in product or product delivery-oriented role
- Highly analytical, comfortable with complex concepts, and experienced or interested in
analyzing large data sets.
- Experience managing discrete projects and project timelines
- Experience identifying and solving a range of business and technical problems
- Comfortable operating with limited direction or, sometimes, complete ambiguity—but always with support and enthusiasm from your fellow teammates
- Recommended experience: Experience using scripting tools like Python or Bash as well as query language like SQL or other data manipulation and analysis tools
This role is based in San Francisco, CA. Comprehensive compensation includes salary, equity and benefits.
We believe in creating a safe, engaging environment for our team, customers, and partners. We also believe our team is its best when we bring our authentic selves to work. Onera is committed to celebrating and promoting diversity in our workplace, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.