Product Delivery serves as the owner of how we deliver products to our customers.
Partnering closely with Customer Success and Product Management, Product Delivery ensures that customer data inputs are aligned with our product platform in order to drive the most value for our customers. As our product and platform evolves, Product Delivery is responsible for adapting our data inputs and standards, helping us reimagine and reinvent as our company grows.
About the Role
As a Product Delivery Manager, you will:
- Own new implementations and enhancements. Be the expert on integrating customer data into our platform. Work closely with customers to understand data and how it will be delivered based on our specifications. Works closely with delivery engineering to translate data into the product platform.
- Own analytics. Identify opportunities within our data that will enable us to better support our customers and improve our product platform.
- Manage production support. Triage production and data issues once identified. Coordinate with engineering to ensure production issues are analyzed and addressed based on priority.
- Evolve our data approach with our growing platform. Work closely with Product Management to drive better ways of aligning data to our product platform, particularly as our platform grows and evolves.
- You’re collaborative. You have experience and enjoy working closely with product and engineering teams – both internal and external.
- You are technically savvy. You can effectively work with engineers to understand technical requirements and align with customer data.
- You have strong analytical skills. You can generate and communicate data-driven analyses.
- You have excellent planning and organizational skills. You can prioritize customer needs while balancing the best outcomes for our business.
- You enjoy the details as much as the big picture. You can both dive “into the weeds” with a working team, and communicate high-level strategy and results to executives.
- You are proactive. You see issues and jump right in to address and improve.
- You’re hungry and humble. You believe that every question deserves to be answered, and every perspective is worth hearing.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 2-3 years in consulting, data analyst, or relevant role
- Highly analytical, comfortable with complex concepts, and experienced or interested in analyzing large data sets; recommended experience using scripting tools like Python or Bash as well as query language like SQL or other data analytics tools
- Experience identifying and solving a range of business and technical problems
- Experience managing discrete projects and project timelines
- Comfortable operating with limited direction or, sometimes, complete ambiguity—but always with support and enthusiasm from your fellow teammates
We believe in creating a safe, engaging environment for our team, customers, and partners. We also believe our team is its best when we bring our authentic selves to work. Onera is committed to celebrating and promoting diversity in our workplace, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.